TNT Motor Mechanics can perform any repairs you require from replacing a light globe to a full engine rebuild. We will perform the repairs in a timely manner either at your home, office or workplace or we can do it in our fully equipped workshop. We have the knowledge the experience and the equipment to get the job done properly first time and provide you with the best long-term solution for your vehicle.
Our range of services include:
TNT Signature Service
KEY CHECK ITEMS:
- Change engine oil up to 5lt
- New oil Filter
- Check and top up all fluids
- Service Air Filter
- Check/ replace non precious spark plugs
- Check all belts and hoses
- Check tyres and pressures, rotate if needed
- Check all lights
- Check condition of wiper blades
- Full safety inspection and report
- Full body wash
- Log book stamp
SUSPENSION SUPPLIERS - BLUEMAX
Looking for a reliable supplier of
- Suspension lift kits
- Shock absorbers
- Leaf springs
- U bolts
TNT Motor Mechanics supply BlueMax suspension parts for 4WD 2WD AND TRUCKS
Computer Diagnostic Service – ask about our electronic scanner service that is the industries authority in engine performance and fault diagnosis
Cooling system service
- Pressure test cooling system and test for leaks
- Check hoses and thermostat and replace if needed
- Drain and flush cooling system
- Refill radiator with coolant and inhibitor
Coughing, spluttering, choking, batteries running low. Your car is in desperate need of a full auto electrical inspection.
- internal and external lights including headlights, indicators and the all-important brake lights.
- They'll turn over the starter/alternator,
- swish wipers,
- crank up heating and air-con,
- test aerial and radio,
- wind windows
- check the life left in your battery.
Parts aren't included if your car needs repairs, but you'll be fully informed of all additional costs with a full and comprehensive report.
Sludge deposits build up over time which affects engine performance and fuel economy. An Engine Flush is designed to remove this sludge helping your engine run freely and efficiently.
Power Steering Flush
The steering system contains many complex hydraulic components and therefore needs attention over time. A simple and regular Power Steering Flush is designed to remove foreign matter, helping components run freely to maintain optimum feel and accuracy while driving.
Transmission Service and Flush
Like your engine, the transmission is a vital and complex area that needs regular maintenance. Thankfully a transmission service and simple flush is often all that is needed to ensure smooth gear changes and longer life.
Fuel injectors are designed to provide the correct volume and pressure of fuel into the engine to maximise performance, economy and smooth running. Flat spots in acceleration, poor fuel economy or poor acceleration are a sign your fuel injectors need a service. A Fuel injection service is therefore routine and designed to keep your car running at peak condition.
Yellow Sticker Removals
Need to have your yellow sticker removed? Then bring it to TNT...we will take care of:
- Getting your vehicle to the inspection station
- Informing you of any repairs that need to be done and the most cost effective way to get them done
- Second inspections
- Having your papers then ready for you to pick up
Depending on the nature of your inspection, it can be ready the same day!