We don't just make sure your car goes we also make sure it stops when you need it to
Brakes are the single most important safety factor in your car. One of the easiest ways to tell if they're working is to check your brake warning light. If it's on, they need attention.
That's simple enough, but what about the less obvious warning signs?
If you experience any of these symptoms:
- Your car loses grip when braking.
- Your car pulls to the left or right when braking.
- Your brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy.
- Your steering wheel shudders when you brake.
- Your brakes screech or squeal.
- Your car takes longer to stop than normal.
TNT Motor Mechanics Will Diagnose, fit and service your brake system to ensure you'll leave with your brakes in top condition.
Our range of brake services include:
- Brake Assemblies
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Springs and clips
- Drum Machining
- Repair and overhaul of Cylinders